Saturday, September 11, 2010

But the value of a book is not appearance

But the value of a book is not appearance, and in the content, what it is about something profound. recently do not know why, my stomach has been sick, is not a bad thing to eat what?moncler I have been in Beijing almost ten months, and even diarrhea ah a person will adapt to unfamiliar environments or hard to do I have a friend said, language is our most commonly used tool of communication, although so,moncler jackets language is often not able to express all their feelings, even their mother tongue, not to mention foreign languages too!moncler sale
language is sometimes not as good as facial expressions, gestures, sensual and so non-verbal way. I like language, which I hope One day I used the language to express all the feelings I want to express and feel. If we refuse to allow those stereotyped characters makers are domineering, while Huang Xiaoyang adhere to think independently of this cold phase is read, it is decadent and sad times, in the face of all this, we will easily reach a consensus: the world is a noisy, blind, domineering, ridiculous and ignorant, but we are willing to believe the innocence of our literature last time, I believe a conscience. We will be thankful, smiling, and then read the Huang Xiaoyang. Huang Xiaoyang that one person, one person, namely Huang Xiaoyang.

No comments:

Post a Comment