Saturday, September 25, 2010

Xiasu naturally not remember I was so ordinary

Xiasu naturally not remember, I was so ordinary, but he was so dazzling, running games, he's like the wind swept a number of girls eyes, and then suddenly become a popular king. but now we actually stand face to face, my opposite a blur of juvenile time and my lonely heart. high school trance heard that he went to a good school is not badmoncler, then there is no news. we at different times and on the other so-paid feelings unrelated to each other. then three years I almost forget his time. But now we a dream to admit defeat even stand face to face, separated by each other do not know anything other room. we do not longer a junior high school to wear uniforms to school every day that we, and he silently from a boy into a stylish and trendy dress pretty boy. from living a life among the students,moncler jackets who had the feelings of Tolerance three years for another three years but not more clearly the slightest ambiguity in, more loud roaring in my heart, I study hard every day very hard to go, because his performance much better than I, good enough results to be looked up I could not help but look up. as before, he does not like the speech of a person is aloof, courteous and alienation, in addition to one or two others in addition to good little boys no contact with.
They always buy fashion magazines of the trend direction, to discuss what the next quarter to buy what style of shoes clothes,moncler sale AD or NIKE, or is the Converse canvas shoes, and wear as if the book character models, a good relationship to clothes and shoes can change into. But we better get very close seats, buy the magazines are often the same. He asked me why I always have time to buy a magazine to see boys, I smiled and told him I wrote the novel in order to Actor with clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment