Saturday, September 25, 2010

Then he lent me magazines every time I ask him to use the

Then he lent me magazines every time I ask him to use the money saved to drink green tea. We all like to drink green tea like, deadly, and all drank the same brand. We are inside the green tea class King. so slowly become familiar with, and sometimes went to the convenience store downstairs which buy green tea, and sometimes inexplicable joke about almost fainted with laughter, sometimes deep inside the quiet night the phone ,christian louboutin say a number of unwarranted annoyance, mixed in among these words he gave me another one to explain to a math problem. but we never mentioned emotional experience, perhaps he felt insignificant, but I purposely avoided that I do not want hear the topic. until the day we gather to discuss the Christmas to go out and suddenly heard the other boys a clear question,christian louboutin shoes you do not bring your little girlfriend. He just laughed and said she read Middle School are not used to this much excitement of the occasion, afraid she would be shy, but will try to convince her, took her inside to the school.
followed by the men in good jokes, his gentle to those on his specific attention to detail of his His huge Chongni so little by little girl was placed in another body, although I never thought that would belong to me. I think the sky suddenly seemed no longer clear. suddenly I was asked, how do you laugh as if about to cry ah.christian louboutin sale
day I took his little girl's hand, sitting in the dark light of KTV box inside the intimate talk with, his girlfriend is so cute, I could not help but want to Chongni her and take care of her. and he more thoughtful, while sitting in front of the screen a touch of love songs and singing, could not help looking back at her side.

No comments:

Post a Comment