Saturday, September 25, 2010

setTimeout function J.post api musicParams top.g iLoginUin

setTimeout function J.post_api _musicParams top.g_iLoginUin = parseInt '99384519 '; setTimeout function try eval catch e , 1000;those left to say, the story of those who could not speak, let it forget it. - inscription looked at him standing under a tree waiting for her to listen to her as his flighty goosey happy to see the movie the perfect fairy tale see the story as pure white and transparent white gauze heard how friends suddenly goosey He planted joiner she heard that she spent the end of his long hair to stay Why am I afraid of fear lonely Love Let it be silly remember him when I like to drink green tea in summer,christian louboutin and he had a quiet night talking on the phone ; he and she'll be happy you like the perfect fairy tale how he and I will do Who can tell me ; I am not stupid as I love him met him he had a monsoon ah she could for me to tell him truth I'm so envious of her I have never will once again meet Xiasu thought, let alone in such a place. I think he has been inside the school three years ago I remember when that look like school uniform jacket and denim pants, coat, blue is always clean school uniform shirt,christian louboutin shoes a pair of white Converse feet Kimura 1, with a red five-star. heads down in silence to listen to male classmate next to speak, sometimes referred to smile, joke on the rise, the sun is always just right in the face of casual .
but I am not far from his dress and his same shoes, and followed along with the girl next to him look. He never noticed me,christian louboutin sale our only contact is the same shoes, but what is critical then . and now I'm standing in front of entrance repetition of liberal arts classes, looked up and said to him, Hey, how are you, we are a middle school, you remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment