Sunday, September 26, 2010

long time no feelings of suicide out now

long time no feelings of suicide out now, huh, huh, had immersed in the cell phone every day, the good news daily It was accompanied if they are not cranky ah hoped to be able to see color Small, always like to stare at her mother's high heels look really herve leger beautiful beautiful! Away from the road, the shoes make contact with the ground spot squash sound. At that time I always wanted a pair of their high-heeled shoes, wear it must be the United States and the United States of ~ ~ because it was too small, not the size I wear, so I'm always at home when no one secretly been put on her mother's shoes to hidden, even though it's a lot of great many, although it made me walk concluded his distant, but still kind of herve leger dress clinging like it ~ ~!
finally one day I grew up, some time ago, I finally have my own pair of high heels , a childhood dream come true, but I did not smile and laugh ~~~~~ nice pair of shoes I like. but I really not used to, and if everything has changed! do not like high heels, and it does not like to wear their own. because it seems to represent a ~ ~ mature. I do not want that feeling, I still like wearing canvas shoes + The wide jeans + T 恤. very comfortable, very young, so I like a lot less burden! kind of contentment in the sun feeling really comfortable for too long I hope life is this: there is sunshine through the clouds from the sky to walk on in my body ; a rainbow after the storm The music herve leger bandage dress in the air, time of day, it is I am still worried and enriched in short, everything should be fine. This is perhaps why we change our life is like, in contradiction to the, has been so repeated, perhaps One day I will also forget this is also dedicated liked canvas shoes ~ ~ Oh, Xi ~ should be the right time ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment