Saturday, September 25, 2010

They are so seamlessly together, then the warmth of happiness

They are so seamlessly together, then the warmth of happiness, like fairy tales which in the end are the prince and princess happy living together. And I'm just a passer-B, C D, my witness is this happy event, is this story really sing hymns for the Prince and Princess of civilians, is staged in the sky quietly watching this world play the angel.herve leger those subtle and beautiful things, do not belong to me.
slowly and can often see her come to school see him, he stood waiting for her head down the station and saw her there is smile on his face. Slowly, her hair has to stay long, it is because he once said that girls with long hair looks better. slow slow, often heard him talk about her, said she was quiet and lovely, as spoiled as a child to speak. Slowly, herve leger dresshe planted flowers for her flower buds have been bursting out in her birthday should be able to germinate. our relationship As always good, or no, then do not say friends, but I still can not put it down that early flowering of care. I never thought of us what will happen, I just hope we still good friends, I only hope that they can always go well. But I, I love him. But I, I envy her. some things, but inside story of a lonely heart occurs, will never become a happy fairy tale. some things, then do not say out. Different from ordinary canvas shoes, canvas shoes,herve leger bandage dress each pair of jeans Levirs have been given new life. The world is not exactly the same two pairs of canvas shoes, jeans, Levirs collected worldwide through the jeans, and a series of re-purification washing, according to a similar color and type classification of trousers until the completion of hand-cut, jeans different combination of pieces to be re-constituted body of the shoe. hit nail bit, purse-bit, the yellow car line, so the former button bit h. You unexpected cowboy canvas shoes born!

No comments:

Post a Comment