Tuesday, October 12, 2010

He looked calm and just a different person

He looked calm and just a different person, eyes shot a ray of severe eye, seems to be able to see through my heart, my soul. but I would rather believe that he just look at me, whether I should be in the study he likes, my heart is though his eyes still sharp, but the melt with the warm and loving eyes I have been indulging in such a look in the he was waiting for me in that main room, yellow cap hanging wire into my head, also decorated beautifully America ruby! me to life feelings to interpret this song, I'm afraid no chance for him to sing, no scheming, just willing to give him sing; not have any other idea, just want him to concern me, love me, pity me. I am not a luxury too much? He has three homes house six, he had many concubines, how could he have taken a fancy to me? I do not know what I look like in his eyes, until one day he told me: he really love me is my singing to him alone that day, so emotional, melody, the whole people are immersed in a feeling of, it is only they can understand the feelings; faces, unique glow shy girl blush, one started his accession to the WTO , purity can be flashed into the girl out of jade.
My face was flush, he Herve Leger looked down at my eyes tell me he is not a monarch, he is my husband - Ying Zheng. 7 He seems to mind was made up, in my last note just Fuqin Qingtiao, he spoke up, not a trace of doubt: soft, that the cold, sharp eyes also re-integration of the faint tenderness. ears still haunted by the curl of the residual sound, emotion is also immersed in the sound of the piano's finish. I'm not prepared to accept such a big decision. expected being, but unexpected. how fast, how determination, not a trace of rejection, just like with his subjects; in front of my face, this will be the beginning of a word, more like and merchants trading silk. I looked down ashamed I do not know should be happy or angry. me slumped sitting next to my zither, only it is unknown. , two sharp eyes blazing fire in my back, let me shiver. I do not retreat, but this was the same as he took the goods are not as I wish.
66659.30

No comments:

Post a Comment