Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wait for him to ask you

wait for him to ask you, be called distinguished his eyes revealed a fiercely as if to say: you'll never escape my palm. ; certainly would! and, furthermore, is such a beauty. born doctor house, if I am only a civilian population, if I can not sing nor dance, if I'm just ordinary woman, it nice to ah! can I not, I am burdened with the fate of Qi, I want to with the most beautiful smile, the most sweet voice, reached the palace, reached his ear, told him: I'm here. 3 has been the third day, and the accompanying silk has been sold almost, but he has not come, or even to send gifted. businessmen to raise prices of goods were high, but the singing and dancing to attract customers, is still wonderful. Chai Wan in your lack of human, a clear value of 10 000 songs gold. People are not interested in buying well-known Qi Wan in Kyushu, but watch me on stage singing. I know my weight, the teacher said my eyes could speak, I can make the world any man crazy for me, but I no way, I just sat in the Taiwan side, held onto a zither Since the beloved, to the Eastern Campaign, lazy fluffy hair Herve Leger comb, Is desk without Prostitute? who dressed up pretty to see it !I sang with emotion, romance on the streets of songs floating in Xianyang, as if their thinking is that woman, her husband in the Eastern Campaign, the woman singing low, Mo Yangliuqing, street people of non-a, Konggui jealously guarding , where it desolate, only in the hands piano, accompanied by the next morning. any of his unkempt, think the person is not, what dress to sing people to see what people listen to it another day, I am still singing very low, However, feel especially fresh today, my eyes occasionally moving in the save in the fire at the crowd of music and side, and the crowd sparse office, stood a guy, heaven full, Muguangruju, no loud cheers, applause, said only occasionally good, no immersed Gao Hang, only the rain, eyes, my heart began to have hope: Could he is? Does Huang pays off, my voice through the layers of Gong Wei, wandering into his ear, he called over the? but His Dagon robes it? his Tamagushi crown tassel it? his Hubi Jun disabilities do? a factor loading, the Tsing Yi lowered, gray Fu head, mouth and Megatron will be their nations, his talents words in the monarch you?

No comments:

Post a Comment