Monday, October 18, 2010

I tried this biography do is to not very people who listen to classical music to bring it in

I tried this biography do is to not very people who listen to classical music to bring it in.. playing music classical music's image a little change now occurred. take a look at a variety of CD covers it. They look just like real life, like people a. before the opposite. Previously, someone always wearing a tuxedo and there are long tails. I hate to wear it. .3, Q: How do you manage to maintain and convey the emotion of a piece after playing it hundreds of times? mUmesh Panchaksharaiah Richmond, Calif. .how do you put a song hundreds of times bullets, but also to maintain and pass on that part of the emotional song.
A: The first time you play Christian Louboutin Sale a piece, your blood pressure is high. The second time, you are more clear in your mind. I always play a piece three times in a row, and then I stop and get another piece out. That way, there's always a freshness to it. for the first time bomb, always excited. The second, the mind is clear. I always put a bullet on the song three times, then stop. like that other song the first bullet. Thus, the total a kind of novelty of the. .4, Q: Your talent was visible at an early age. What impact did that have on your childhood? mChacha Wang, Rockville, MD. .you reveal very little talent on temperament. This temperament of your childhood have any effect? .A: Once you are a pianist, you need to give up part of your childhood. I was always jealous of other people when they would go to the park and I would be practicing like I was in a zoo. once you bounce the piano, you have to sacrifice a part of childhood (time).

No comments:

Post a Comment