Monday, October 18, 2010

Tan Dun wanted to get hold of br 7, Q: Other than classical, do you have a favorite musical genre?

Tan Dun wanted to get hold of br 7, Q: Other than classical, do you have a favorite musical genre? mSpencer J. Gordon Chesteron, Ind. .addition to classical music, what music do you like? .A: I love jazz and opera. And also hip-hop. They make impressive music videos. Classical-music videos are still pretty traditional. You can probably direct one yourself. Just put a piano out in some landscape. I love jazz and opera. also like hip-hop. major is this music video doing a good job. .8, Q: How do you handle stage fright? mJohn Arndt Grand Rapids, Mich. .you how to control their own do not stage fright?A: The Herve Leger bigger the venue is, the better. Every time I go back to China, I play in stadiums that fit 10,000 to 12,000 people. They cheer like it's a pop concert. After the show, I need to wait two hours before I can get out of the stadium. scene the better. Every time I go back to China, I always accommodate 10,000 to 12,000 people Stadium in performance. Shanhu delighted audiences, just as a venue for pop concerts like. After the show, I have to wait two hours before going out. .9, Q: Who are your favorite pianists? mPaul Chow, Toronto .your favorite pianist who? .A: I call Vladimir Horowitz ; the Magician. many pianists playing the same work, but when you hear Gould, it's like it's brand-new. I was in charge Vladimir Horowitz called the performance, can feel that he is took out his heart to you. people feel so close, yet so warm. G. Goode is absolutely genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment