Thursday, October 28, 2010

Love more than a year


Although the process of planning a wedding is very hard, even christian louboutin sale as we prepare for the wedding present in return failure when a dispute arising from differences of opinion, but in the wedding, when I heard my husband in front of God and the Father say, choking back tears of love vows, and when I see my best friends in the audience smiling tears, at that moment I finally understand the most important thing is enjoy the wedding to enjoy love, to enjoy blessings and express gratitude, this is the tory burch essence of the wedding it. As the Bible says: everything , always trusts, Herve leger always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. .about the person: Zhang Xiaoying (Shirley Zhang) Hong Kong China Travel Hotel Co., Ltd.
Public Relations Director, Customer Management .Story 28: Marriage is every day to keep in a state of love and husband David .I should say that soon fell in love, that love them no matter how tortuous the time, everything just comes naturally occur. love more than a year, his weekly will send a bouquet of white lilies to me one night at home we chat, he naturally asked the sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment