Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I still stared at him

I still stared at him, completely ignored my identity and shy, fingers stroking the strings on the issue Resentment sound, like chord vibrate, sing this song for you, you are only willing to listen to this song: Is desk without Prostitute? who dressed up pretty to see it! 4 ; The next day, Rishangsangan, is the only thing I did not dream last night night, sleep so secure, so comfortable! morning mist in the Men Li shouted faded, and the sun beginning of shooting, the clouds are dispelled, according to In people's minds, warm, everything seems to clear a lot of my heart pounding, and finally to see him, how I dress? finally see him, I say? Is Yesterday really see him in a mighty force in the leisurely, he will be my most important person in life? My blushing like a summer apple.
I leave all that to the ladies Shu Qi cents a high bun, painted pale brow shadow, covered with Christian Louboutin yellow mud Feiyun silver cape, set foot on the first discharge squatting Phoenix, said that those are his favorite. He is my heart hero, since the Lord gave me to bear a homogeneous mission, my ear every day it is his description - 13-year-old throne, the rich affluent, expanding territory, destroy mash, Prince in Lü Buwei, put down domestic, 19 years old reign, the state thriving. but in their eyes he is a heinous, brutal the devil, but I sincerely respect him. or when a child can lead such a large country, stands at over six countries, people listen Surprised to his name with trembling and I respect how not to do? After numerous palace, I finally arrived here - the rules of procedure of the house, in his place. All the cars are stopped at the palace door, I walk into the Biandian. Dan Chi on my heart a little bit of filling, some fear, but more curious, excited, mixed feelings for me at a loss, only in the hands of Zheng me some practical 5 < really is him! listen to me singing in the marketplace, eager eyes seem to surface repeatedly in a dream. now he is sitting in the Throne, the Dagon robes glittering, stunning eyes; eagle's sharp eyes , Muguangruju, ah! is his, he is the king! smiled and gave me his seat, placed me in the nearest place. His smile is really good looking, beard scattered and distributed in the face of both sides, white teeth, robust physique, especially in the hot light flashing in his eyes, I feel embarrassed to head down. beginning one eye met his earnest eyes, they can not help low-down, face very hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment